Wednesday 21 September 2011

Shanghai

So . . . I left England about a month ago, and since leaving I have been living and working in Shanghai.

I left England due to the less than favourable job opportunities that it had to offer, and because it was about time that I fed my thirst for adventure.

Having spent the last of my coffers attending a TESOL teaching course I feel very lucky to have landed a job in such an interesting City and with a company that really looks after its staff.

I’m working at the Shanghai Lixin University of Commerce, which is located in the Songjiang district. It’s nothing like downtown Shanghai, but, it has its own unique and special vibe and its a lot more friendly and less frantic than downtown.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - the first of many blog posts, I hope! Lovely photo - did you take it? x

    ReplyDelete