Sunday 3 March 2013

Signs of Spring


The impenetrable Shanghai permafrost is finally thawing and the final flurry's of winter weather are gradually subsiding to reveal a sumptuous spring.


Some homemade dumplings, one of the many perks of having a Chinese girlfriend that loves to cook. I'm using this blog to test drive my new camera (Lumix LX7) a replacement for the one that was removed from my rucksack about six months ago - I'm pretty happy with it thus far.


Deciding to make the most of a sunny Sunday afternoon we went to visit a nearby construction site where they are in the midst of building an old Chinese town. Mingming couldn't resist spending an hour or so foraging in the undergrowth in search of tasty tidbits - I'm eating the fruits of her labour as I type this. 

2 comments:

  1. You are truly spoilt! Ming Ming looks as beautiful as ever, and those little dumplings look like flower buds. Love to you both.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you're neglecting your blog in favour of living an awesome life. Can't begrudge you that haha. It does however mean we're due a catch up. Skype soon mate.
    Dan Mc

    ReplyDelete